Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today is my oldest.....

Today is my oldest 18th birthday.  Wow, it is hard to believe that she is at this mile stone in life.  It seems just like yesterday she was just born.  What an experience that was too.  She put me through a lot of bracston hicks. I would be in full blown labor pains and as soon as they think I was ready, it was like she put on the breaks and all of a sudden nope no more labor pains.  My dad who took me to the hospital didn't believe that I was in labor since when this time on this day 18 years ago I wasn't in pain like before.  I was relaxed and didn't have a care in the world.  My mom said it is real since her water broke.  He was like I'm not taking her since she's done this before.  Needles to say we went and a few hours later, life happened.  During the labor process I got hungry and asked for a hamburger and he brought me a tuna fish sandwich. I yelled at him and told him to get it out, I was about to puke.  But at 11:02 p.m. arrived my most beautiful daughter that God could have ever blessed me with.  She was perfect and a blessing in my life.  I had gone through the worst divorce ever and was afraid for both her life and mine.  She was my little angle on earth.  After she was born not even 2 minutes old she picked herself up looked at me and rolled towards me and the nurses had to catch her and couldn't believe that a baby 2 minutes old could do what she had done.  I could!
My little baby girl has been strong ever since.  She is my butterfly, I have always said that since she was born, she is blooming and getting ready to face the world and the world will see her as I do beautiful. 




Now I have told you about my oldest daughter but God not only blessed me with on beautiful daughter and blessed me again with another beautiful daughter who is now 15.  My girls were born exactly almost to the minutes 2 years and 10 months apart.  As their mom I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment