Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fun, busy sunshiny day.......

I'll make today's a short but sweet just to say hello to all of my friends.  Well, first thing this morning my girls and I had to do some running around.  Then we came home and I have my chicken cooking so I can shred it for tomorrow lunch for after church.  We will be having something like chicken enchiladas but with rice lasagna noodles.  I also have two packages of meat mixed up to make jerky (deer). Now I just have to wait till it's ready to go on the dehydrator. I have laundry going and a load of dishes right now.  Whew!  I need to mix up some potatoes for supper I am going to marinate the baked fries with olive oil and other seasoning. I have my music jamming and just having a lot of fun and getting things done.  I need to get some dessert going for supper tonight and I am thinking of making some tapioca, I haven't had that for a very long time.  Well I must cut this short my wonderful husband just got home. 

Blessings,

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment