Friday, March 25, 2011

I am lost at blogging.....

I don't know why I am finding this site hard to blog on.  I can't seem to figure it out.  I don't know how to see other blogs unless I see friends on my friends sites.  Now I know it should be easy but not for me.  I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  The other blog site I use to belong too I could search easily.  I don't know if it is cause I may be on dial up which is tough enough but geeze.  I would like to find new friends with similar interest as mine.  I do miss a lot of some of my older friends on the other site but praise the Lord I have a few here.  One of them not only is a friend on here but in real life as well.  God had blessed me with her friendship and with her family.  But, I am learning how to write back to some of the comments that you have left but I just don't know what I am doing on here yet.  So if any of you can explain this site to me it would be appreciated.  Also I am not sure if my computer is to old if that could be a problem. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm gonna try to help. I hope this makes sense.
    Go to your blog & sign in.
    At the top of the next page you will see DASHBOARD.
    Click on there & on the next page that pops up you will see your profile pic along with something that says READING LIST at the bottom of the page. Down a little further you will see 2 buttons that say ADD MANAGE.
    Click add & it a window will pop up that says ADD BLOGS TO FOLLOW.
    In the white box below that you can type in a favorite blog address. I usually have another window open with the favorite site, copy the address from the search bar & then paste it into that white box.
    After entering the favorite blog address click NEXT.
    Then a window will pop up that says STEP 2. Leave it check marked as Follow publicly as Sherry.
    Click FOLLOW.

    You're done!

    It will update your favorite blogs as they are updated & you never miss a thing!

    I hope this helps. If you need further instruction on anything else give me a holler!

    ReplyDelete