Monday, March 28, 2011

Tonight's dinner

Today I am getting a late start on preparing dinner.  I had to work today and getting home after doing some errands. One thing on getting home late I got to have a nice lunch with my mom.  It isn't often we get to have lunch alone just mother and daughter, so this was a nice treat. Today was a day of mixed emotions of life, a family friend's husband passed away.  I didn't know him however my husband did, I knew his wife barely.  This weekend a friend of our family, a different friend her family had a huge scare from carbonmonxide poisioning.  The good news they all are going to make it and it seems they are doing alright.  It just shows that prayers were answered, Praise God! 

Well, tonight we are having roast chicken, herbed baked sweet potatoes, green beans and fruit salad. 

2 comments:

  1. Seems like there is a lot of faith testing going on lately. We just studied about this subject in Sunday school this past Sunday. We are being tested right now. Since we signed a contract to have the house sided we are really tight on finances right now. So what happens? That's right! Something goes wrong! I had a flat tire on my car & just this morning Mike's car broke down on the highway on his way to work. GREAT! But God is good & I know that he will work all this out. I just have to have the faith! We've been in worse situations & He brought us through those.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Miki, I am sorry to hear that. Just remember to put it in Gods hands and everything will be alright.

    For He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91:11

    ReplyDelete