Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today....

Today my girls modeled at Fashion Bug.  A month or so the girls were asked if they would model, so I agreed to it.  It was hectic trying to get everyone around and keeping in a good mood.  Today my oldest  teenager tested the water several times.  It is very hard to try to keep a smile on my face today.  The girls got their hair fixed by the local hair salon by the store for free to model it looked very cute.  They were so happy.  My husband was able to go and see them model.  It was fun to watch all the girls and one little girl got to model with her momma.  She was so cute, she was only 2 or 3 years old and boy oh boy did she ever enjoy herself showing off her little purse that she got to model.  All the girls seem to enjoy themselves and it was a good life lesson.  My oldest who has some self esteem issues smiled ear to ear.  I was happy for her.  Both girls enjoyed themselves and had a good time and made a couple of new friends while there. Their dad and I just enjoyed watching them grow into their own person. 



Tonight it has sure cooled down and quit quickly to say the least.  I will be looking in after one of our ladies from church who had some surgery and needs someone to stay with her.  I said I would so her family can attend church.  I am going to take my bible and read a little to her and to myself.  I am thinking of making some apple muffins for tomorrow for breakfast and take her one. 

A little trick to do if you don't have butter milk and don't want to buy any add a little lemon juice to your milk and you will see it curdle a bit.  For like a cup of milk add about a tablespoon. 

Many blessings to you all,

Sherry



Tonight after publishing this we decided to have a bon fire it was a nice end to a long day. Listening to the laughter of my children and listening to the sounds of spring with the bullfrogs and all sounds of nature.  To top it off a clear sky with a big orange moon coming up over the trees.  God has blessed us with all of his beauty and reminders that he has us in the safty of his arms.  Have a blessed night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment